- Views 219
Mangaluru: Tibetan spiritual leader The Dalai Lama arrived Mangaluru on Thursday on a private visit. The Dalai Lama was received at the airport by the officials of the Dakshina Kannada district administration. He was received with Tibetan traditional dance outside the airport amid tight security. Video by www.karnatakatimesnews.com
- Mangaluru:The first Death of Corona virus in D.K. District
- Covid-19 BLT DATABASE APP Get full picture of Home quarantine’s
- Kerala CM unhappy with Karnataka on border closure Issue
- PM Modi Mann ki baat: PM apologised to Citizen’s of India
- South India’s favourite family fashion store “JAYALAKSHMI” inaugurated in Mangaluru.