- Views 976
Mangaluru:Member of Parliament Sri.Nalin Kumar Kateel (Mangalore), called on the Union Minister for Transport, Mr Nitin Gadkari at Transport Bhavan in New Delhi on Aug-03 and urged “for declaration of State Highways as National Highways in Dakshina Kannada District under National Highway Act, 1956.” and Up-gradation of Highway connecting BC Road ( NH-48) to Mulki ( NH-17) via Polali-Kateel-Kinnigoli in Dakshina Kannada District as National Highway (Total lengh-48.10 Kms.
Also appealed for the Necessary step to include the following works in the additional Annual plan or non plan 2015-16 of the Ministry (MORT &H) FOR THR National Highways in the Dashina Kannada District.
1) IRQP to NH 13 for the year 2015-16 – Providing 75MM thick BM and 40MM thick BC from KM 664.00 to KM 671.00. In Sholapur – Mangalore SectionEstimated Cost : Rs. 800.00 Lakhs.
2) IRQP to NH 13 for the Year 2015 -16 – Providing 75 MM thick BM and 40 MM thick BC from KM 725.00 to KM743.90. In Sholapur – Mangalore Section Estimated Cost : Rs. 1700.00 Lakhs.
3) PR to NH 243 for the Year 2015-16 Providing 30MM thick BC from KM 31.00 to KM 41.00 in Mangalore – Villupurum Section: Estimated Cost : Rs. 400.00 Lakhs.
4) PR to NH 48 for the Year 2015 -16 Providing 30 MM thick BC from KM 286.00 to KM 309.00 in Bangalore – Mangalore Section:Estimated Cost : Rs. 900.00 Lakhs.
5) PR to NH 48 for the year 2015-16 Providing 30 MM thick BC from KM 263.00 to KM 286.00 in Bangalore – Mangalore Section:Estimated Cost: Rs. 1050.00 Lakhs
6) PR to NH 13 for the Year 2015-16 – Providing 30 MM thick BC from KM 705.00 to KM 725.00 in Sholapur – Mangalore Section:Estimated Cost : Rs. 700.00 Lakhs.